Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions about Nudge.
- How should I approach logging all the email and meeting activities of my team to CRM?
- How can I automate the manual logging to CRM of contacts, meetings, and activities that my team does?
- Can I integrate Gmail and Salesforce.com to log email and meeting activity automatically?
- Can I integrate Salesforce and Outlook / Office365 to log email and meeting activity automatically?
- What are some of the ‘gotchas’ with activity logging systems that are out there?
- Does “activity logging” to my CRM system give the ability to understand relationships with my prospects?
- How can I review what is happening at each deal in my pipeline?
- How can I see who on my team is talking to who at each account?
- How can I understand the relationships between my team and the buyers’ team?
- What is a good template for performing deal reviews?
- How can I identify single-threaded deals?
- How can I see if my sales team has access to decision-makers and senior executives in their deals?
- How can I measure the strength of relationships my team has with prospects?
- How can I accelerate the deals that are already in pipeline?
- How can I measure my team’s sales activity and results?
- How can I understand who on my team is best at building relationships with buyers?
- How can I compare one sales team to another?
- How much revenue should my SaaS sales team close?
- What metrics are important to measure when managing a sales team?
- What reports give me the best sense of risk in my sales pipeline
- Can I get sales management alerts to tell me when there’s pipeline risk?
- How do sales leaders create high performance revenue teams?
- How do modern sales leaders win?
- How can I become better at coaching my sales team?
- What benchmarks are available for sales performance in a B2B sales environment?
- How can I identify a “B Player” sales rep before the end of a quarter?
- What are the best metrics I can use to understand where my sales team requires coaching?
- How can I start a coaching session with an accurate sense of where each of the sales rep’s deals are at?
- How do I know that the sales velocity, and close rate metrics I’m using to coach with are accurate?
New Pipeline Creation
- How can I identify past customer champions who have moved on to new jobs so I can start a new sales cycle?
- How can we make the relationships of our executive team visible to the sales team so we can get warm introductions?
- How should I handle a referral from an exec or business colleague to a potential customer?
- How can I generate more pipeline by finding warm referrals among my team?
- How can I predict customer attrition/churn by identifying accounts that are at risk?
- How can I increase upsell and grow existing accounts?
- What metrics should I use to manage my customer success team to maximize revenue
- How can I build an accurate customer health score?
- What does Nudge do for me if I’m a customer success leader?
- What should customer success leaders do to miniize churn and maximize expansion opportunities?
Revenue Roles (Sales and Customer Success)
- How does Nudge work for a sales leader or front-line sales manager?
- How does Nudge work for a customer success leader?
- How does Nudge work for an account exec or field sales rep?
- How does Nudge work for a BDR/SDR?
- How does Nudge work for an executive or networker who cares about their business network?
- How does Nudge work in an account-based sales environment?
- How can I measure my own personal performance as a sales person?
- How do I keep track of my own personal network?
- How can I measure the size and growth of my own personal network?
Learn how to: