FREE 30 DAY TRIAL OF NUDGE PRO START NOW
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions about Nudge.
- How should I approach logging all the email and meeting activities of my team to CRM?
- How can I automate the manual logging to CRM of contacts, meetings, and activities that my team does?
- Can I integrate Gmail and Salesforce.com to log email and meeting activity automatically?
- Can I integrate Salesforce and Outlook / Office365 to log email and meeting activity automatically?
- What are some of the ‘gotchas’ with activity logging systems that are out there?
- Does “activity logging” to my CRM system give the ability to understand relationships with my prospects?
- How can I review what is happening at each deal in my pipeline?
- How can I see who on my team is talking to who at each account?
- How can I understand the relationships between my team and the buyers’ team?
- What is a good template for performing deal reviews?
- How can I identify single-threaded deals?
- How can I see if my sales team has access to decision-makers and senior executives in their deals?
- How can I measure the strength of relationships my team has with prospects?
- How can I accelerate the deals that are already in pipeline?
Pro For individuals or small teams who want to automatically capture contacts and activities in Salesforce $30 per user/month Free 30 Day Trial
Business For companies who want to understand and close each deal in their pipeline $40 per user/month + $1,000 /month base fee Chat with us
Enterprise For larger organizations with multiple sales teams who want to drive revenue across all channels $60 per user/month + $3,000 /month base fee Chat with us
- How can I measure my team’s sales activity and results?
- How can I understand who on my team is best at building relationships with buyers?
- How can I compare one sales team to another?
- How much revenue should my SaaS sales team close?
- What metrics are important to measure when managing a sales team?
- What reports give me the best sense of risk in my sales pipeline
- Can I get sales management alerts to tell me when there’s pipeline risk?
- How do sales leaders create high performance revenue teams?
- How do modern sales leaders win?
- How can I become better at coaching my sales team?
- What benchmarks are available for sales performance in a B2B sales environment?
- How can I identify a “B Player” sales rep before the end of a quarter?
- What are the best metrics I can use to understand where my sales team requires coaching?
- How can I start a coaching session with an accurate sense of where each of the sales rep’s deals are at?
- How do I know that the sales velocity, and close rate metrics I’m using to coach with are accurate?
New Pipeline Creation
- How can I identify past customer champions who have moved on to new jobs so I can start a new sales cycle?
- How can we make the relationships of our executive team visible to the sales team so we can get warm introductions?
- How should I handle a referral from an exec or business colleague to a potential customer?
- How can I generate more pipeline by finding warm referrals among my team?
- How can I predict customer attrition/churn by identifying accounts that are at risk?
- How can I increase upsell and grow existing accounts?
- What metrics should I use to manage my customer success team to maximize revenue
- How can I build an accurate customer health score?
- What does Nudge do for me if I’m a customer success leader?
- What should customer success leaders do to miniize churn and maximize expansion opportunities?
Revenue Roles (Sales and Customer Success)
- How does Nudge work for a sales leader or front-line sales manager?
- How does Nudge work for a customer success leader?
- How does Nudge work for an account exec or field sales rep?
- How does Nudge work for a BDR/SDR?
- How does Nudge work for an executive or networker who cares about their business network?
- How does Nudge work in an account-based sales environment?
- How can I measure my own personal performance as a sales person?
- How do I keep track of my own personal network?
- How can I measure the size and growth of my own personal network?
The ultimate guide to CRM data
Turn your CRM from a nightmare to a valuable database for your sales org.
Learn how to:
Make sure that all opportunities have correct, accurate data
Get a clear, objective view of which deals are moving forward
Capture every target contact your reps email and meet with
Get a clean, up-to-date CRM complete with contacts’ employment information
Optimize reps time by automatically logging contacts and activities
Get the CRM Data Guide
You’re good to go You can download the contact capture guide here.