Microsoft Outlook Gets An AI Upgrade with Free Nudge.ai Insights Integration
The new integration provides all Microsoft Outlook customers free access to Nudge.ai to get actionable news, social, and relationship insights on buyers
Nudge.ai has announced AI powered insights are now available to every Microsoft Outlook customer at no cost to enhance their social selling tactics. Nudge.ai uses artificial intelligence to automate the tedious research work required to understand buyers and discover opportunities to reach out. Instead of wasting time searching the web for insights on each and every account in their list, Nudge.ai will do this research for users – automatically.
Download Nudge.ai for Outlook here.
Once Nudge.ai is added, users will immediately see insights in Outlook as they view and compose emails. Insights include personal and company news mentions, social media activity, and visibility into who has the best relationships at target accounts. For example, a user could see that one prospect’s company expanded internationally while another hired a new CMO. They could then see that a prospect they want to reach is already connected to their network.
“We wanted to bring AI insights to social selling, because there is so much noise in social channels. We need machine learning to sort through massive amounts of information online,” said Paul Teshima, co-founder and CEO of Nudge.ai. “Both Microsoft and Nudge.ai believe in maximizing human potential through technology. The advent of artificial intelligence represents a powerful new opportunity to drive enhanced human relationships and interactions, rather than replacing them with a robot.”
Mark Macdonald, Vice President of Sales at BIA remarked that “Nudge.ai provides my team the insights that they need to effectively prospect their accounts right in Outlook. Social selling is an important initiative for us, and we’re excited to see an increase in our pipeline as a result of using the tool.”
Relationships Are The Foundation of Social Selling
Nudge.ai believes that the future of sales revolves around an organization’s ability to understand and leverage relationships. By making key insights on prospects free directly in Outlook, Nudge.ai is enabling sales professionals to align their day-to-day communications to a social selling strategy.
Companies focused on building relationships can leverage Nudge.ai’s learnings from over 30 million tracked business relationships in order to access more prospective accounts and win more deals.
Get started with Nudge.ai for Outlook here.
There are many benefits to using Nudge.ai for Outlook including:
- Relevant News Mentions – Get news mentions on the contacts and companies you’re actively engaging to personalize your outreach messages and increase engagement.
- Access Target Accounts – See which contacts in your company, or in its extended network, have the strongest relationships at target accounts.
- Quick Contact Details – View a snapshot of contact information with easy access to social profiles on both contacts and companies.
- Engage On Social – Engage with the latest Tweets from prospects for lighter social touches or leveraging their posts as insights to further personalize your outreach.
Nudge.ai for Teams customers will also have access to the following benefits:
- Contextual Account Conversations – See who on your team is already speaking to contacts at key accounts before you reach out so you don’t cross lines and step on existing deals.
- Proactive Marketing Events – Understand how contacts across entire accounts are engaging with marketing activities such as downloading resources, visiting your pricing page and other triggers to help you reach out at the right time.
- Automatic Activity Tracking – Get automatic tracking of your reps engagement activities in Outlook to learn how their efforts are performing over time. Review our engagement reports to understand which reps are having the biggest impact on sales success.
Download Nudge.ai for Microsoft Outlook here:
And if you want to use Nudge.ai for Gmail, see below: