Top 10 Scary Things That Can Happen at Your Startup
Here we go…Happy Halloween Everyone!
10. Someone has brewed a pumpkin flavored pot of coffee, and left no warning note.
9. Your team creates a new PRIVATE #Slack channel called “TheFoundersSuck” and accidentally invite you (co-founder) to it.
8. You realize you left your Google Hangout on, while working from home.
7. Your CEO decides you really need a product manager (note: I believe in PMs).
6. You accidentally add Justin Bieber to the Spotify shared work playlist instead of your personal playlist.
4. You build your 3 year business plan, and forget to account for a 30% change in the exchange rate.
3. Your team starts asking you for lie-down-desks.
2. You find out your new head of sales, is really a sadistic robot from hot startup salesvp.ai.
1. At an all-hands you tell your team, “we are going to be a unicorn” and the next day your head of marketing shows up like this.