Top 26 Influencers at SiriusDecisions Summit 2017 #SDSummit
We’re excited about this year’s #SDSummit from SiriusDecisions. It’s one of the premier events for sales, marketing, and product leaders, where you get to hear from and talk with the best and brightest in the business. There are info sessions, breakout sessions, and case study presentations that help everyone evolve their growth strategies. And there are tons of influencers at SiriusDecisions Summit.
We took a look at the speakers list and are really interested to hear more from everyone. We took a look at what they’ve been sharing on Twitter over the last while. Of course, they’re going to have dynamite information that’ll make each talk at #SDSummit worth it. But what are they talking about right now?
We gathered the top 26 influencers at SiriusDecisions Summit and ranked their Twitter presence by number of followers (yes, it’s a very scientific list). Don’t be fooled by those who have low numbers of followers – that’s just because they’re not as active on Twitter as others. They’ve still got some great things to say, so go take a look and find out.
Find the full names, Twitter handles, and bios for influencers at SiriusDecisions Summit below.
Top 26 Influencers at SiriusDecisions Summit
- Joe Chernov, @jchernov, VP of Marketing @ InsightSquared, startup advisor. Also lend a hand to startups and wildlife causes when I can
- Brian Kardon, @bkardon, CMO @Fuze. Sharing ideas about demand gen, marketing, SaaS and the tenor saxophone. People say I ask a lot of questions.
- Megan Heuer, @megheuer, It’s all about the customer. Always has been. B-to-B therapist @SiriusDecisions. I help b2b deliver & measure results
- Adrian Chang, @adrianchang, Director, Customer Marketing Programs @OracleMktgCloud | ENTJ | tennis player | photographer | foodie | customer-obsessed | @queensu alum
- Jay Gaines, @izjay, Father of two, closet anthropologist, science buff, passionate about B2B and BBQ, and CMO @SiriusDecisions
- John Neeson, @jneeson, #B2B #Marketing and #Sales Alignment Thought Leader:Co-Founder, Managing Director SiriusDecisions Inc
- Joyce Maroney, @WF_Institute, Joyce Maroney – High Tech Services & Customer Experience Marketer. Director of the Workforce Institute @KronosInc
- Nick Panayi, @nickpanayi, Family-first, restless marketer and wide-eyed digital migrant, tech-lover-to-a-fault, soccer fan (and incompetent player), proud American via island of Cyprus
- Phil Harrell, @pjharrell , Advisor to Sales Leaders @SiriusDecisions | Inbound Marketing Evangelist | Angel investor | Non-Profit & Start Up Boards | Father of 4 | Avid skier | Colts Fan
- Marisa Kopec, @Marisa_Kopec, Innovation and product leader at SiriusDecisions(1027) Tony Jaros, @tjaros, Chief Research Officer at SiriusDecisions. Daddy of two. CrossFitter. Rabid Bears, White Sox and Bulls fan. Northwestern Wildcat
- Maria Pergolino, @inboundmarketer, SVP Marketing @Apttus (Previously @Marketo) Works w/ the best team in: #B2BMarketing #ABM #Salesforce #Martech #SalesDevelopment Loves 🍷Learning to🏌️♀️
- Jeff Schaeffler, @JSchaeffler, Product Marketing Director @Hootsuite following the latest in consumer trends, marketing, design and developing great customer experiences
- Dorothea Gosling, @dorogosling, #ABM & Pursuit Marketer; Life’s too short to not do what we truly enjoy! Love dogs, the outdoors, photography & golf. Opinions are mine.
- Cameron Van Orman, @CWvanOrman, CA Technologies product strategy and marketing professional. Husband, Father, and Skier. Hoping to find better treatments and a cure for type1 diabetes
- Stuart Roesel, @StuartRoesel, Collection of the top thought leadership in Modern Marketing therefore all tweets aren’t my own. Shaping the strategic course of marketing at SAP Ariba
- Kylie Johnson, @DCsKylie, Digital marketing @Blackboard by day, crafty book worm by night. Inspired by the role of tech in education
- Drew Chapin, Vice President, Marketing, Hyland @drewchapin
- Peter Zink, @PeterZink, #SalesEnablement Research Analyst @SiriusDecisions | Sailor | Veteran | Living in Charleston, SC. Tweets are my own
- Shelley Ryan, @ShelleyCRyan, Fascinated by PR & marketing convergence / Content and communications lead @Dell / wannabe world traveler / toddler mom / #HookEm
- Jeffrey Gross, @jeffreyjgross, Marketing Maven Leader with 25 years of Industry and Enterprise Software Marketing. red wine fan, closet Iron Chef!
- Peter Herbert, @peterkherbert, Agile marketer. Account-Based Marketing expert. VP @versionone
- Will Pringle, @willpringle, Lover of creative #Marketing, #Innovation and #Design. #DemandGen pioneer. Founder/Veteran of 7 #Startups.
- Ken Evans, Sr. Director Marketing Operations, Fuze @DGMatters
- David Somers, @dcsomers, Proud husband and father of two, software marketing and sales enablement professional, trying to be half the man my Dad was and not take myself too seriously
- Nancy Maluso, @nmaluso1, 25+ years in comms, cc, uc, IT. Love sports, music, laughter, sun, friends, kids & hubby (not necessarily in order). Dislike waste and bs
- Mike Pregler, @mikepregler_biz, Passionate about business strategy, sales, marketing & business model innovation. Work @SAP but views here are mine.
Paul Teshima (@paulteshima) and Steve Woods (@stevewoods), co-founders of Nudge.ai and former senior executives at Eloqua.
We’re heading out to #SDSummit next week, so if you are too, look for us! We hope to say hi to you. Tweet our CEO @PaulTeshima or DM us @NudgeAI if you want to chat about AI in sales.